To Enter the Contest: Guess where Suzi Crew is.
For Facebook entries: Please comment under the contest post where you think Suzi Crew can be found and like the post. Your guess will serve as your entry into the contest.
Submission Example: Suzi Crew is under the dryer.
All ideas must be original, independent, and creative in thought or action. Copies or reproductions of existing ideas will not be considered.
Any inappropriate content (nudity, sexually explicit material, hate speech, threats, etc.) will be reported and immediately removed from view. Entries including inappropriate content will be removed from consideration.
Contest Duration: Two weeks. The contest begins on Monday May 21, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time - and ends Friday, June 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Entries received outside of this period will not be considered.
Contest Criteria: Winners will be selected in a random drawing. Your comment where Suzie Crew can be found is your entry into the contest. Dryer Vent Wizard staff members located at Dryer Vent Wizard Corporate Headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan will conduct the drawing of all entries for a winner. The staff members will draw one winner at random.
Prize: The winner will receive a year’s supply of socks (one pair a month for 12 months) via Sock Fancy (https://www.sockfancy.com/) and a $100 Visa or MasterCard (to be determined) gift card. Winners must supply all requested information within 14 days of the request in order to receive the award or the prize offer will become null and void and another winner will then be selected.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. This 2018 Dryer Vent Wizard® Lost Sock Contest (“Contest”) is open only to those who submit an entry at http://www.facebook.com/DryerVentWizard and who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC, its Franchisees, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees or Franchisees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules. By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules of Participation (“Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dryer Vent Wizard International, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period. Entries will be accepted online only starting on May 21st, 2018 at 9:00am EDT and ending June 1st, 2018 at 7:00 pm EDT (“Contest Period”).
4. How to Enter. The Contest must be entered by commenting on the contest post provided at http://www.facebook.com/DryerVentWizard. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC. Entries received outside of the Contest Period will not be considered. Dryer Vent Wizard International, LLC shall not be responsible for late, incomplete, undelivered, delayed, or otherwise misdirected entries.
5. Restrictions on Multiple Entries. You may submit only one eligible Contest entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from consideration at the sole discretion of Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC.
6. Prizes. The winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a year’s supply of socks (one pair a month for 12 months) via an online sock subscription service ($132.00 value) and a $100 Visa or MasterCard (to be determined) gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Contest entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification. Winner will be selected by a panel of 3 Dryer Vent Wizard staff, selected by Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC. The criteria for selection of a winning entry shall be the creativity and originality of the submission as determined by the panel of Contest judges. Winner will be notified by Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner (“Notification”). Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winner must submit all requested information to Dryer Vent Wizard in the manner requested within 14 days of Notification. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DRYER VENT WIZARD LLC‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You. By entering this content (e.g., post, photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC, and Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
10. Terms and Conditions. Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC. Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Rules. Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Original Work. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
12. Limitation of Liability. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Michigan, County of Oakland, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and You hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). In no event shall our liability to You exceed the value of the prize offered in this Contest. You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winner Name. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC, 37735 Enterprise Court, Suite 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48331. Requests must be postmarked by June 30th, 2018.
16. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Contest is Dryer Vent Wizard International LLC, 37735 Enterprise Court, Suite 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.